The Benefits of Emu Oil
Emu Oil is highly moisturizing and nurturing to your skin
Emu Oil penetrates deep into the third layer of your skin
Emu Oil naturally contains Omegas 3, 6 and 9, essential fatty acids your body needs but has difficulty obtaining
Emu Oil is a natural anti-inflammatory for your inflamed skin conditions, aching joints and sore muscles
Emu Oil works for you on its own AND enhances your results when combined with healing herbs, emollients and other moisturizers
Emu Oil added to medicinal compounds transports them deep into your skin to do their healing
Emu Oil has been used for centuries by the aboriginal people of Australia for its therapeutic properties. Now modern society and the medical community have discovered its benefits. Ongoing research has proven the many health benefits of this all-natural, amazing and versatile product.
Emu Oil can be used in a litany of applications, including, among others:
- Pain Relief
- Soothes Burns
- Lessens Scarring
- Nourishes Skin
- Promotes Healing
Vermont Premium Emu Oil is:
- Anti-inflammatory, with effects comparable to ibuprofen;
- Bacteriostatic, does not promote the growth of bacteria;
- Hypoallergenic, not known to cause skin irritation or have any side effects;
- Highly penetrating, non-greasy, absorbs without leaving a greasy feel;
- Non-comedogenic, does not clog pores.
Vermont Premium Emu Oil naturally contains:
- Vitamin E, a major antioxidant and healing agent;
- Vitamin A, a known skin repairer and antioxidant;
- Linoleic Acid, which eases muscle aches and joint pain;
- Oleic Acid, a proven skin cell regenerator, anti-wrinkle agent;
- Sapogens, proven skin softeners;
- Terpines, known antiseptics.
We are a collection of Vermont farms located in the ideal growing climate of the Green Mountain State. We do not use growth hormones or antibiotics. Our stock is carefully raised to provide the very highest quality products for an increasing number of health conscious customers.
For more in-depth research and findings regarding the benefits of Emu Oil, please CLICK HERE.
Some Kind Words From Our Customers
“We purchased your product for the first time this past fall and my husband uses it every day for his cracked fingers and rough hands as he is a mail carrier and his hands dry out with all the paper handling he does. He really likes your products.” Lois, CT